Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1-27-2013

      It's 12:55 in the PM on 1-28-2013. I just couldn't get around to writing yesterday and I just woke up! Ah, I love it when I can “sleep-in”. Tee hee! Hey, I think I might actually be in a good mood! I better not look at it or it'll disappear. Sooooo, since last we spoke (that's a weird way of putting it), what have I done? We're talking 1-27-2013, mind you. Um, I woke up and went to work. I put out some paper/chemicals and then got assigned to assemble the kennels for display in Pets. While I'm “assembling”, a cashier acquaintance, who was shopping for fish supplies, stops by and chats with me about Bettas and other fish for a few minutes. I always thought she was kinda cute, but she also seems “pretty smart” and can “hold a conversation”. So that was cool. Hmm... Moving on.
      The rest of the day you probably already know: lunch, zone, returns, home. That gave me an hour before my friend got there, so I showered and straightened up the house a little. I can feel some of you laughing at how apparent it is that I don't have people over very often. You're right. Or is that just all in my head and this is really just me laughing at myself? Wuuuuut? Anyway, about an hour or so after I got home, he comes over. We watched Clerks Uncensored, which is the 2-disc DVD set of the animated series. I've had it for years and he'd never seen it, so I thought it was a good choice. I forgot how hilarious it was. In my opinion, it's way better than most things I've seen on Cartoon Network and the like. I made spaghetti with Italian sausage and garlic bread – simple, yet still quite yummo. And we pretty much just talked about life and history and dreams and work and people at work. It was cool how we see a lot of the world, and things in it, in similar ways. I actually had fun! So he went home and I fell asleep on the couch from too much spaghetti, but that's okay, because it was a special occasion, right? I woke up when Chris got home from work and went to bed. Nighty night!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are in a really good mood, had a good visit and some good food. That is really great. Happy for you. Been reading your blog has really made me consider writing my own. Facebook has been kinda a let down because when I express my sorrow about how life has kicked my ass and now I am trying to crawl out of it I get bitched at or someone spreads it to my Dad & I get in trouble with him. Anyway, I like your blog.. you have good flow and you can make fun of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Just go to blogger.com and it's a SUPER easy setup. You don't even have to know html or webcode or any of that kind of stuff.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the encouragement - I just might go ahead and do it. --- will let u know!

      Delete