Friday, January 25, 2013

1-21-2013 (Warning: There might be a little profanity in any entry from now on, so I don't have to write this again.)

      It's 1-22-2013. I'm bad. But at least I haven't given up! It's lunch time and I have to get back to work. More later. Alright, it's 8:10 PM and I have two days worth of pages to write! I just want to say that I have nothing against you go-getter types. It's just that I don't go to your management or executive interviews and try to take your job from you. Yeah, it's sorta like that. Okay, now that we're all friends again. Yesterday, I was too busy to get any writing done, except for the last page above, which I should have written the night before. Soooo, I woke up and wrote the 1-20-2013 page. Then, I went to visit my brother, sister-in-law, two nieces, and nephew and spent all day there. We had nachos and spaghetti and pie and I enjoyed a vodka drink or many and we played Dibs (a board game) and listened to music and had a great old time. I left there around 8 or 9 PM and went home where my roommate had a couple of friends over with whom I had to play Beatles Trivial Pursuit (I won!) and enjoy another vodka drink or many. I didn't get to bed 'til like 2 AM and then had to wake up at 6:30 AM for work. I'm telling you all this to explain why I couldn't get today's page done until tomorrow, which is actually now, when I'm writing this. I'm running on four hours of sleep and yawning like a cow, but I'm an adult and I WILL FINISH MY HOMEWORK! Anywho, I'm gonna wake up with a hangover and stomach cramps tomorrow. Remember? I know this because I'm in the future. And I'm gonna be in a shitty, depressed, can't-give-a-fuck mood for most of the day. I need a new drug. I used to smoke weed, which I loved, but I quit because I was job hunting (drug screens), but there's nothing out there, so I want to smoke again, even if once in a while. The only reason left that I don't is because it makes me eat like a cow. Losing weight/keeping weight off is hard enough without “appetite overdrive” if you know what I mean. So, instead, I've been drinking more, which is fun, too. Not as fun, but better than nothing. The only problem here is it's kind of starting to make me sick to where I'm kind of getting over the whole drinking thing. I don't know why I drink to excess anyway. I feel as good as I'm going to by the fourth or fifth drink, so I might as well stop there. I think it has something to do with wanting to hold onto that last little dirty vice. I stopped overeating (most of the time), and stopped smoking weed and cigarettes. It's like alcohol, especially vodka, is my last little security blanket. But it's not good for me and my body is starting to tell me so. I've been thinking of going back to coffee. There was a time I drank it everyday, but I haven't had it in years. I wonder if I have a coffee maker out in the garage. It would be nice not to have to buy a new one.
      I'm gonna go paragraphs. I had considered and declined the notion earlier, but I've changed my mind. I was going to go back and paragraphize everything back to the beginning, but then I thought that would, like, ruin the documentation of the moment – the snapshot in history, if you will. Plus, it will make the page I have to fill approximately three to five lines shorter. So I'm still wondering what to do with this stuff. I might just start a blog with it and then maybe put it together in a book form after a year? I still don't know why anyone would want it in book form if it's available online. Would we take the blog offline when the book came out? But wouldn't people have already made copies of it somewhere else on the internet. What I'm trying to say is that I don't know how this stuff works. It's funny how all this speculation assumes a fanbase of some kind. LOL. Yes, that was a real LOL.
      I just woke up from passing out at the keyboard. No, no drinking tonight, in case you were wondering. I neeeeed to sleeeeep! Fuck it. I ny nys!
      Now, it's 1-23-2013 and I'm still writing 1-21's page. It's my day off and I'm playing Sims 3, the satellite TV's not working, and I'm soaking French toast in the refrigerator – needs about another hour or two. I can't wait, because I'm so hungry!
      Another thing, since I'm letting myself NOT finish a page a day and am continuing it the following day (although I am REALLY trying), I've decided it's okay to go on to the next page if I have more to say and run out of room. It makes sense. As long as I'm averaging a page a day, the spirit of the law is kept, in that I'm being equally productive over time. Alrighty. Time to start yesterday's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment