Thursday, January 24, 2013

1-19-2013

      Sooooo, here we are for another installment of the page...of...writing! Wtf? I don't know. Anyway, it's 10:24 PM and I wanted to get this in on time 'cause I'm all disciplined and stuff. I just finished creating the “real me” sim and I'm going to build his house as soon as I'm done writing this or maybe at the same time if I run out of things to say before reaching the end of the page. Yes, I have been drinking, which is nice. I'm gonna write...write. I'm gonna write. I'm gonna write...write. I'm gonna write. I'm gonna write...write. I'm gonna write. I'm gonna write. Meow! Like a pussy cat! Do do do do! I'm gonna sound like a teenage boy for a bit here, so bear with me. Omg there's like this super cute girl I like who works at McDonald's, and I wasn't even going to go that route on this here writing medium or whatever, but she's on my mind and I can't think of anything else to write about, and I really just want to get this self-inflicted assignment over with, because I have a deadline and I want to get my new sim's house built before I go to bed 'cause I have to get up for work in the morning. I'm going to make a drink real quick. Okay, back with the drink. Ahh! So, my friend at work, who is like a really cool dude, can't seem to understand why I don't just go up and talk to her and ask her out or whatever. Hmm...what's my opening line?

Hey baby, wanna go out with a poor, overweight, middle-aged Wal-mart sales associate who rents a room in his ex-co-worker's house?

Scary, huh? What scares me even more is if she said, “Sure!” Oh my god. What the hell is wrong with this cool chick if she were actually interested? So you see, I resign myself to fantasy. I watch her deal with customers and her co-workers...not watch watch. I just catch a glimpse as I walk by, maybe walking by a little slower than I normally walk to take in as much of her as I can. God, I am SAD! Anyway, she has that “I'm too good for this place and meant for bigger and better things” attitude that I find really attractive. Or maybe I'm reading my own desire into what is, for all intents and purposes, no meaningful exposure to her whatsoever. Whatever. Shut up. Like I said. I didn't want to talk about romantic-type things, because some people get turned off by that, but I was so desperate to fill this page. I'm starting to wonder if I didn't say all I had to say on day one. I just felt a shiver. Hey, I'm listening to a John Mulaney bit on the old Pandora. He's awesome. I don't know if he's my favorite comedian, but a lot of the stuff he says I really relate to. I need to make some decent money or slightly more decent money, because I need to back up my hard drive. God, if my hard drive fails and I don't have it backed up, I'm gonna be real sad. I'm trying to listen to Mulaney while writing, but it's too distracting and I'm only listening and not writing. Oh, so my old hard drive failed a long time ago, like about a year-ish ago and I had two “chapters” written on it. One was like a weird sort of spy-ish kind of scene where the reader was set up with a lot of mysteries of sorts and the other was the beginning of a humorous fantasy-type novel. I wish I could read them again. If I can figure out how to get at them, I'll have to print them out and save to CD or get a new thumb drive. I HAVE a thumb drive, but it doesn't work with Windows 7! Jesus. It sucks being poor. All these things take money and I barely have enough to break even and I don't even spend money on anything beyond necessities. I gots to get to sleep, but at least I have the day after off, so when I get home I can sleep all I want. I'm trying to lose weight. Hey, something to write about! But it's kind of hard, even when you manage to stay “good”. I usually don't eat much during the day, because I like a filling meal for when I go to bed. It's been working pretty well so far. I won't go into specifics, but I bring it up so I can confess to you that I was bad tonight. I had fried chicken and Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese. But ya know what? These foods that I used to die for just aren't as interesting to me anymore. I don't know if it's age or my stomach shrinking or what. Well, end of page! Time to squeeze a little Sims 3 in before beddy-bye!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment